How to Connect Samsung Laser Printer Wireless?
Samsung laser printer is now one of the most popular machines that are supported by another tech giant HP. Day by day Samsung laser printer users are increasing highly. By the way, after buying a Samsung printer you need to set up this printer with your desk and connect with your network.
How to Connected with Wi-Fi Direct:
Wi-Fi Direct connectivity setup is very easy. The Samsung laser printer allows the Peer to peer connection method between the laser printer and mobile or laptop or Pc which can provide a secure connection. The latest Samsung laser printer has been established with a direct Wi-Fi connection so that you have not need any modem. You can be enabled the Wi-Fi direct connectivity by following this one method.
- Find out the Wi-Fi direct located on the printer.
- Next, select the wireless symbol of your mobile or laptop with which you want to establish a connection.
- Now just select the printer from the array of networks and for secure easily set up the password.
Read Here: How to Clean Samsung Laser Printer Head
You Can be Trying with Another Wi-Fi Direct Set Up
Do You Want to Connect With USB:
First of all, you may have to need open your laser printer manager and switch on the advanced mode now you can select your printer and click the device setting tab. After that, you may need to click on the Network setting tab. After completing the following information turn on your Wi-Fi Direct option and follow the steps.
- Now it is time to select your printer name then search it for your printer on a wireless network. Never forget that the device name is the printer model name.
- Let’s enter the IP address of your laser printer. Keep in mind that, this IP address can be used only for the WI-FI Direct Connectivity.
- If you want to become a group owner just activate the option to assign the printer the Wi-Fi direct group owner.
- At this time, You can create a secure password for yourself.
- Now you should go to Wi-Fi direct Settings and click the Save button right of the display.
Do You Connect by Using Printer Panel:
First of all, you may have to need to on the power button and press the menu button. By Using your printer arrows you select the network and then press the OK button. After that, you may have to need to select the wireless and next press the OK button. Now it is time to Select the Wi-Fi Direct and then press the OK button. Now you can follow the instruction.
- First of all, you may have to need to enable Wi-Fi direct connectivity.
- Provide your Samsung laser printer Device name so that easily can find out your printer on a wireless network. By default, you just need to use the printer model name.
- Enter your laser printer IP address and that is used only for the Wi-Fi Direct, not for another wired or wireless network.
- If you want to Wi-Fi direct group owner just activate this option to assign the printer Wi-Fi Direct.
- Now it is time to set up the network password. If your laser printer is the group owner then you need to make a password for other mobile devices connected to your printer. The Big advantage of you can configure the network password for yourself and provide the password is randomly generated by default.
- Now your laser printer will show how many numbers of devices are connected. Normally up to 5 devices can be connected at any given time.
- This time you can press the back button to return the main display.
Now your laser printer is enabled to connect to Wi-Fi Direct. For a big advantage, you may download the Samsung laser printer Mobile Print App on your smartphone or other mobile devices.
See the best Samsung Laser Printer