If you ask a question anyone, which is the world topper printer brand in this age. Each three out of four will reply that the Brother laser printer. This printer will as much as popular than any printer brand. Let’s come to the point…
If you are a newbie or fresher or never used any Brother laser printer, then it will be hard to replaced laser toner cartridge and you might find the process a little intimidating. Don’t feel sad! You are in the right places, here we’ll show how to replace the laser toner cartridge in a quick guide. This process will more-easier than it looks you can trust us. The replacing system will totally depending on the printer qualities whatever the process is so pretty and straightforward. Let’s read the whole explanation from our tech expert team.
What is Brother Toner Cartridges?
The Brother toner cartridge is a cartridge that works to produce a print. You can call the toner cartridge as the name of a container that holds the toner powder. The toner powder is transferred by the drum units to create text and images. The laser cartridge is always designed to fit into the drum. Most of the toner cartridge will be offering in a standard yield, high yield, and extra high yield cartridge size.
You should know that the high yield and the extra high yield toner cartridges are more costly than standard yield toner cartridge. But these two cartridges will be providing more pages for a better overvalue. Keep it in mind that the all Brother printer cannot be offering an extra high yield cartridge function. So, if you need this option then you should manually verify what’s acceptable for your machine.
How to Reset the Brother Toner Cartridges?
Most of the brother laser printer users, sometimes may pissed off when the printer had run out of toner. This simple issue can stop your whole working process. Many of the Brother printer users are asked us “ How to replace to laser toner cartridge from brother printer”. Most of the brother laser printer will send you alert when the toner levels run low. When you will change your old cartridge and reset the new one then it looks like a new cartridge to your printer. Here we have been providing the two easiest methods to resetting the new toner cartridge.
The First Method
This first method is so easy that you can be reset the toner cartridge within a minute. Just follow the whole steps…
- First of all, you need to turn off the brother printer and you should be waiting for a few minutes then turn on the switch of your printer.
- In the second step, simply open your printer’s cover by lifting a lever on the side.
- It is time to push the “cancel” and “print” buttons at the same time on the printer and then press the “+” button. Now you can scroll down to the printer cartridge that you want to reboot.
- For the last, just press the “OK” or “enter” key to complete the resetting option.
The Second Method
In any case, if your brother laser printer issue cannot be solved by the above techniques, you can try this following method.
- Firstly, you need to turn on your Brother printer and should opening the laser toner door.
- Further, you should use the “clear or back” button on the printer to access the reset menu.
- At this stage, you need to scroll the toner cartridge reset option and select the toner that you want to reset and press ok.
- Last steps, just push the “1” to reset the cartridge and then press the “ back“ button to quite a menu. Now closed the toner door and you may start print again with your new cartridge.
These two methods will be more-easier to reset the new toner cartridge on your printer. After completing this whole work, if you face any issue then you should go to tech experts.
When Did you Need to Replace your Toner Cartridge?
Toner cartridge is the life of a Laser printer. Each toner cartridge needs replacement after it reaches the finishing line. Don’t be afraid! If you will follow the toner cartridge box or the printer manufacturer website, you can easily find out the Cartridge page yield. Your printer device will automatically send you the message on your display that is the time to replace your toner cartridge. Now that time you have to know the 1st steps, let’s are started to the installation process. At this stage, we will show you how to install the toner cartridge with a number of new laser printers.
Before starting the installation process, you will need to make a good preparation for the new cartridge.
How to prepare your toner cartridge for reset
- At first, you need to unbox the new toner cartridge and remove the cartridge from the packaging.
- Now you should carefully remove the orange protect clip from the bottom of the cartridge.
- It is time to pull the seal tape out of the side of the cartridge.
- You should also be known that the tape will come out in one long strip and can be discarded after removal.
- Let’s start to install the toner cartridge.
First of all, we will show you how to install the most usable Brother laser toner cartridge TN-630/ TN-660. These laser toner cartridges will work with the Brother DCP‑L2520DW / DCP‑L2540DW / HL‑L2380DW / MFC‑L2680W / MFC‑L2685DW / MFC‑L2700DW / MFC‑L2705DW / MFC‑L2707DW / MFC‑L2720DW / MFC‑L2740DW
How to Reset the Brother TN-630 / TN-660 Toner Cartridges
- At first, you will need to turn on the printer and then open the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge which you have been previously used.
- Now you should push down on the green lock lever to release the toner cartridge from the drum assembly.
- Take the new toner cartridge from the box and carefully slide this new cartridge into the drum assembly so it clicks into place.
How to Re-Install The TN-730 / TN-760 Toner Cartridges
It will also the same process to install these TN-730 / TN-760 Toner Cartridge. These cartridges will usable for the Brother HL‑L2350DW / HL‑L2370DW / HL‑L2370DWX. Below is providing the installation process.
- You must need to turn on your Brother laser printer and also open the front cover.
- Now it is time to remove the toner cartridge from your machine.
- Push down on the green lock lever to release the printer toner cartridge.
- At this time, you need to slide the new cartridge into the drum assembly so it clicks into place.
- The installing process is completed. Now unit back into the printer and close up the front cover.
The Final Thoughts
It is really simple to reset the brother toner cartridge. We have been thinking that, if you will read this full content with watchfully then you can easily reset any toner cartridge of your Brother printer.