Last few years, the tech giant Samsung has created innovative technology to make laser printers smart. Samsung laser printer is one of the most popular brands today. They are providing the best customer service.
Usually, Samsung laser printers like c430 have provided high-quality printing speed. The Samsung business printer SL-M2835DW will also hurry a print speed of 29 ppm and the best print resolution up to 4800 x 600 dpi (dot per inch). As a result of too much printing, your printer machine will get dirty.
If you are a laser printer user then you should already know that just like other laser printers you must have to need to clean your Samsung laser printer after using it. To save the laser printer you should remove the machine from dust. So you must need to clean printer on regular basis. You can get the laser printer clean in a few minutes.
How to clean Samsung Laser Printer? Step-by-Step
- First of all, simply unplug your Samsung laser printer from your computer and all electrical outlet.
- Take out all of the paper from the printer output tray.
- Use a dust cleaning cloth and open the printer door and clean inside very carefully.
- Take out the toner cartridge, drum, roller, and fuser unit very slowly.
- Now you should be called a technician to open the laser printer head.
- The technician will open the printer head slowly and clean it by using printer cleaning kits.
You can see here the video to know details manually.