Monochrome vs Color Laser Printer:
The printer lovers already have known that the printers are divided into two clear categories. A type of printer has available that can print the only color like (Brother HL-L3210CW) and another type of printer that provides black and white print document like (MFC7240) is called a monochrome printer.
Making a decision to buy a laser printer totally depends on your personal needs. Normally black and white laser printer has been provided class-leading print speed and best picks for text documents and presentation preparation. Such as the HP LaserJet Pro M404dn has been providing almost 40 pages per minute that is really good. That’s why the monochrome laser printer is called the fastest printer than ever.
On the opposite hand, the color laser printer will provide suitable graphics and images quality like an Inkjet printer. Normally, we have been a color laser printer that is most popular for color printing. Color laser printers are now used instead of inkjet printers for attractive features. Though it can’t deliver on a hurry print speed like a monochrome laser printer. Some color laser printers like HP LaserJet Pro MFP M479FDN has provides 28 pages per minute.
Difference Between Monochrome vs Color Laser Printer:
When you make a decision to buy a printer or you are just wondering about the differences between them, then you would find out the biggest differences between color and monochrome printer. If you want to buy a printer for your home or personal uses you should check some important things like running costs, toner cartridges cost, Transfer belt costs, connectivity system, transfer paper, etc.
Indeed, all the printers are working similarly to each other depending on their function. The two major types of printer are available today on the market which is inkjet and laser printer. These two printers have the ability to print color. The laser printers are divided into two parts (Color and monochrome). But aside from the obvious difference between color and monochrome printers, these two printers are similar.
Read Here, Inkjet Printer Vs Laser Printer
Why Monochrome Laser Printers are Better (for maximum people)
Our printer expert team has been researched a lot and found out the original data about mono and color printer and they are informed us most people are looking for a monochrome printer. The monochrome or black and white laser printer is the better choice ever. But Why? Well, there are a few reasons given below.
- Low-Budget Printers – Normally a black and white or monochrome laser printer will be much cheaper than a color printer. Most laser printers lover, don’t need to use color printing at home, so a cheaper monochrome option might be a better choice. A monochrome laser printer can deliver on hurry print speed at low price printing costs. Most cheap Laser printer Brother HL-L2300D monochrome laser printer.
- Providing Lower toner Costs – The second-best major benefit of black and white laser printers, as opposed to color printers, is that they’re not going to cost as much in ink. Generally, colored printer ink costs a lot more than black and white laser toner. The color laser printer has need to print four toner cartridge (cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and black). Anyway, and you’ll find yourself running out of colored ink pretty often, which means more refills.
- Lightweight – If you want to use a color laser printer, then you must need some extra materials, which increase your costs. On the opposite hand, monochrome laser printers tend to be the better choice for those that want a lightweight and portable printer. If you using a lightweight monochrome laser printer around the house can be advantageous, as you’ll have the ability to move it from room to room.
So, these are the most effective reasons why you might want to opt for a monochrome printer. But, does this mean that you should? Well, you can also buy a color printer for your graphics too. Here, we discussed some of the advantages of a color printer.
Top 5 Monochrome Laser Printer:
- Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, Compact MFCL2720DW All-In-One Printer
- Brother Monochrome Laser Multifunction All-in-One Printer, MFC-L5700DW
- Lexmark MB2442adwe Monochrome Multifunction Printer
- Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, Compact Multifunction Printer, and Copier, DCPL2550DW
- Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, Multifunction Printer, and Copier, DCP-L5500DN
Most Common Reasons to Opt for a Color Printer
- Printing Flexibility – If you don’t need to be printing out tons and tons of documents, then a color printer might be worth picking up. In these tactics, you can always have the option to print in color documents and graphics if you ever need to – although if you have not need color printing now, it can come in handy later down the line.
- Better Printing Options – In this modern age, there are a lot of monochrome options has available on the printer market today, the best options will still tend to be color printers as there are a lot of them available. For personal business and office use, a color printer might prove to be the better choice especially if you need both images and text.
- Still have a black and white Device – Just because you’re getting a colored laser printer, don’t be worried! you also print in black and white. The color laser printer has still this option, so if you want the best of both worlds, a colored printer might prove to be a better choice.
Top 5 Color Laser Printer:
- Xerox C230 Wireless Color Laser Printer.
- Brother HL-L8360CDW Business Color Laser Printer.
- Brother HL-L3270CDW Compact Wireless Digital Color Printer.
- Lexmark C3224dw Color Laser Printer.
- Canon Color Image CLASS LBP622Cdw Laser Printer.
All the above mentioned, the difference between the two color and monochrome printers really depends on their ability. These colors and monochrome printers are working in the same way, so there isn’t much difference between them besides the fact that you have the ability to print color! So, if you need to use your printer often for documents, then a monochrome printer is the better choice. But, if you have to need print artwork or images, even occasionally, then a colored printer is best.