10 Best Black and White Laser Printers for Home Use in 2021
Best Black & White Laser Printer For Home Use:
Do you really need a black and white laser printer for home use within at an affordable price & wanted save an operating costs. Then you can choose one from our top-rated B&W laser printer category.
The black and white laser printer has been providing a good text quality, smooth paper handling , and also offering you a quick lightening printing speed. If you have to need huge printing on multipage forms or lengthy articles for your home use then B&W laser printer will be a great choice for you. We have been personally recommended The HL-L2300D, MFCL2710DW & Brother HL2395DW (all-in-one) black and white laser printer for home use.
Our Top Picks
Check Price On Amazon
Canon Image Class D570
Canon Image Class D1620
Canon Image Class MF244Dw
We have been tried to find out the top 10 black and white laser printer for home use, according to Amazon Best Selling Rank. Doubtlessly, you may buy any one from here for your home use.
Our More Picks
Reasons to Buy a Black and White Laser Printer for Home Use?
There have been a lot of reasons why people are want to find out about the black & white laser printer. The Cheaper operating costs, Minimal maintenance, Higher cartridge yields, Lower cost per page & obviously hurry printing speed.
If you have to needs a lot of print documents and doesn’t require color printouts with super-fast printing speed. Then you should choose an impeccable black and white laser printer which can help you to save on time & costs.
Normally we have been seen that the laser printer (black & white) has been delivering a very cheap running cost. Obviously the color laser printer will be a great pick for photos but the cartridge replacements costs are getting too high.
The B&W laser printer has been using a single cartridge so it will easier to operate and maintain. It also using higher toner cartridges with generous page yields that keep your printing longer.
The monochrome laser printer will be offering very fast printing speeds and sharp text quality that is the main reasons to buy a black and white laser printer for home use.
Comparison Between Color and Black & White Laser Printer
Black & White
Up to 18-100 PPM
Up to 12-28 PPM
Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
Costs Per Pages
How Does The Laser Printer work?
A laser printer is an indigenous part of the office and business today. Across the globe, it is favored by businesses and organizations thanks to their impressive all-around performance.
Last few years the laser printer has been developed and released much later than other printer types. Recent past laser printers have evolved beyond recognition and offered to full-color output. Let’s take a look at how a laser printer works.
Receives Page Data & Creates Raster Image Processors:
Currently, the Laser Printer has become more popular than other printers depending on their work. A laser printer uses the high-intensity light to map out and an exact copy of printed pages. It will be sent electronic data from a computer to engineer the text and images to be printed on to the sheet of paper.
As you provide the print instructions sent from a PC to the printer in the form of Printer Command Language (PCL). That is recommended what text to print, where to print, and how to style it. The laser printer also understood the “Adobe Postscript” language or “XML Page Specification” to describe the entire page in terms of vector graphics. Before the instructions, it is converted by Raster Image Processor (RIP)and finished the print page.
Positively Charged on Toner Drum:
The laser printer working with a huge rolling photoconductive drum. It is using high-voltage corona wire that charges nearby objects with static electricity. At first, that will be a negative charge is applied to a cylindrical drum by a primary charge roller or corona wire. Then it working through an arrangement of lenses and mirrors.
At the same time etches the image created by the RIP on to the drum surface one line. When the areas are struck by the laser it has a positive charge. on the other hand, the drum will be covered in an accurate representation of the document to print and made up of the areas of a negative and positive charge.
The transfer roller transferred then the toner from the surface of the drum to the paper. It could be a positive charge to the underside of the paper. Also, this will be attracting the negatively charged toner from the drum.
During the laser, the photo stream hits the moving surface of the photosensitive drum by the data fed to the Raster Images Processor. It is passed through to a fusing unit with a toner held in place by static electricity. For fixed the toner permanently in place it uses a combination of heat and pressure.
Difference Cartridge Between Monochrome and Color Printer:
Monochrome or color printers are both use a similar process – just one key difference. A color printer will find out the four cartridges these are cyan, magenta, yellow and black. On the other hand, a mono laser printer use just one drum and one toner cartridge.
The toner and primary charge rollers are associated with mechanisms each with color and mono drums. By the influence of the Xeno-graphic printing technique, every user etches an electrostatic image. An innovative laser printer provides crisp printed pages at a phenomenal speed!
The fuser unit is a heated roller on toner paper. It melts the plastics toner particles onto the pages it passes through. Make it a stick- on paper and providing with a printed paper that is the exact physical copy of the soft copy on the computer. When it comes out of the printer, It has no longer in powder form so makes sure that the toner doesn’t smudge.
01. Brother Black and White Laser Printer, DCPL2550DW
The Bottom Line: The latest Brother DCPL2550DW monochrome laser copier will be the perfect choice for small or home office use. It has provided the fastest print speed up to 36 PPM.
What has in The Box: This black and white laser copier has been packed with the DCPL2550DW machine, a power cord, a starter guide book, the Original Brother High yield toner cartridge TN 760, and a warranty card.
Features at a Glance:
The Printer Output: Monochrome; The Technology: Laser; The Color: Black; Function: Print, Copy, and Scan; The Printing Media Types: Envelopes, Paper (plain), Card stock; The Printing Speed: Up to 36 ppm (pages per minutes); Paper Input Capacity: Up to 250 Sheets; The Document Feeder: 50 sheets; Duplex Capabilities: Print Only; Display: Two-line LCD touch panel; The Network Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0; Operating Temperature: up to 50-91 degree Fahrenheit; The Toner Cartridge: TN 760; The printer Dimensions: up to 15.7 x 16.1 x 12.5 inches; The Item Weight: 25.6 Pounds; The ASIN: B0764P8F
Running with The Pack:
- It is a multifunction monochrome laser printer. It allows print, copies, and scan features.
- This fast, reliable all-in-one laser copier will great picks for busy home and small office use.
- It is the replacement laser copier of the dependable Brother DCPL2540Dw laser printer.
- This multiple-use copier includes a 50-sheet automatic document feeder, which allows multi-page copying and scanning.
- Offering to the class-leading print speed at up to 36 pages per minute. It will very helpful for increasing efficiency.
- It has a reliable Wi-Fi connection, which allows printing from wireless devices including desktops, smartphones, laptops, and tablets.
- Ethernet interface available for sharing with multiple users on your network.
- You can also connect locally to a single computer by using a USB interface.
- It has been come up with 250 sheets front-loading paper tray cassette which is adjustable with a letter and legal sized paper.
- This best black and white printer include automatic (2-sided) duplex print capability.
- It also creates professional-looking documents for presentations, newsletters, and other common office needs.
- This printer can save money by using Brother high yield genuine cartridge (TN 760).
- It can deliver a monthly duty cycle of 15000 printed pages (maximum).
- Providing huge print volume, it recommended monthly print volume up to 2000 pages.
- A 50 sheet automatic document feeder saves your busy time with multiple copies and scan features.
- Enabled the Amazon Dash Replenishment which can measure the toner level and reorders more from Amazon when it getting low.
- Available Mobile device compatibility such as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint & Scan, Mopria, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct
- The downsides of this printer have no NFC (near field Communication Technology).
- The package dimensions are 7 x 16.1 x 12.5 inches.
- The shipping weight will 6 lbs and the print resolution Up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- It provides a one-year limited warranty with free online call and lives chat support for the life of your printer.
02. Canon Image CLASS D570 Monochrome Laser Printer
The Bottom Line: The high-quality rich features capability and multifunction method will make it perfect for the small office environment.
What has the Box:
The Box is ready with the D570 laser printer, a power cord, a starter guide book, the user software DVD-ROM, the Original Canon toner cartridge 137 black, and a warranty card.
Features at a Glance:
The printing output: monochrome; The Brand: Canon; Technology: Laser; The Function: Print, Copy and scan; The printing Speed: Up to 28 Pages per minutes; The Display: Up to 5” black and white touch panel; Paper Input Capacity: Up to 250 Sheet; Printing Languages: UFR II LT and PCL 5e/6 languages; The Network Connectivity: Wireless, Wi-Fi Direct; The Print Memory: 512 MB; The Mobile Features: Canon PRINT Business, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print; Monthly Duty Cycle: Recommended Monthly page volume up to 15000 pages; Toner Cartridge: TN 137; The Product Dimension: Up to 14.6 x 15.4 x 12.3 inches; The Item Weight: 25.2 Pounds; The ASIN No: B06XY4B179
Running with the Pack:
- This multifunction B&W laser printer has come up with a print, copy, and scan features.
- It has been providing a class-leading print speed of up to 28 pages per minute.
- It took only 6 seconds or less for the first time print out.
- The D570 monochrome printer offering a Wi-Fi direct connection and allows you to connect your compatible mobile devices without a router
- You can also print from the Canon Print Business, Apple AirPrint, Morea Print Service, and Google Cloud Print
- It has been come up with 250 sheets front-loading paper tray cassette and 1 sheet of multipurpose trays.
- The eco-conscious system and duplex print capabilities will save time, paper, and related costs.
- The 5 lines till-table black and white touch panel will you to navigate through the menu easily.
- It will be supporting the host-based UFR ll LT and PCL 5E/6 Languages to provide printing versatility.
- You may also copy the ID card and also create copies of identification cards or other small documents on a single page.
- It has been using the 2 Watts of energy saver. The energy saver mode saves money and energy costs.
- The Canon image CLASS D570 has been including the Canon GENUINE Cartridge TN 137 Black yields which provide 2,400 sheets (standard).
- The Canon printer industry dedication to product reliability, service, and support.
03. Brother All-in-One Black and White Laser Printer, HLL2390DW,
The Bottom Line: The latest brother monochrome laser printer will be designed for home or small use. It will help to enhance your office efficiency.
What has the Box:
This latest monochrome laser printer has been packed with a machine, a power cord, a starter guide book, the Original Brother High yield toner cartridge TN 760, and a warranty card.
Features at a Glance:
The Printer Output Technology: monochrome; the Color: Black and White; the Technology: Laser; The Printing Media Type: Envelopes, Paper (plain), Card stock; Function: Print, copy, and scan; The Printing Speed: Up to 32 pages per minutes; Paper Input Capacity: Up to 250 sheets; The Duplex capabilities: Print Only; The Display: 2-line LCD touch panel; The Network Connectivity: Wi-fi, The High-speed USB 2.0; The Mobile Device Compatibility: Air Print, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct; The Product Dimension: Up to 15.7 x 16.1 x 10.7 inches; Item Weight: Up to 22.7 Pounds; The ASIN No: B0764NWFP9
Running with The Pack:
- It has been come up with the print, copy, and scan features.
- The HLL2390DW B&W printer provides class-leading print speed at up to 32 ppm (pages per minute).
- The Convenient copying and scanning from flatbed scan glass will increase your office productivity.
- You can wirelessly print from your smartphone, tablets, laptops, and desktops.
- The Versatile connectivity system with built-in Wi-Fi and USB interfaces connect locally to a single computer.
- The Two-sided automatic document feeder helps to save paper and the toner saver mode also saves on the toner cartridge.
- It has been using the Brother Genuine High yield Toner cartridge TN 760 which provides up to 3000 pages.
- It has been also available the additional toner cartridge standard yield TN 730 which delivers 1200 pages.
- The Brother Monochrome laser printer has been offering a one-year hardware limited warranty with free online call and live chat support.
- The 250 sheet paper tray cassette will help improve efficiency with less refills and handles both letter and legal sized paper.
04. Samsung Xpress M2885FW Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer with Scan/Copy/Fax,
The Bottom Line: The Samsung Xpress M2885FW all-in-one black and white laser printer is a smart choice whether you’re working out of a home office or running a business.
What has in the Box
The Box has been come up with the M2885FW Multifunction Printer, a toner cartridge, imaging unit, the power cable, one driver/software CD, The USB cable, fax line cord, a One-year warranty card, product registration card, and a quick installation guide.
Features at a Glance:
Printer Output Types: Monochrome; The Printing Technology: Laser; Brand: HP; The Printing Media Type: Envelops, paper (plain), recycled paper, label, cardstock, colored, glossy paper; The Color: Black; Multifunction: print, copy, scan, fax; Automatic 2-sided Printing Documents: Available; The Print Speed: at up to 29 ppm ( pages per minutes); The Network Connectivity: Ethernet, 802.11/b/g/n and wireless; The NFC printing technology: Available; The Display Size: 2-line LCD; Paper Input Capacity: up to 250 sheets; Paper Output Capability: up to 150 sheets; Recommended Monthly Page Volume: up to 250 to 2000 pages; The Printer Dimensions: at up to 15.79 x 14.25 x 14.44; Product Weight: up to 24.9 pounds; The sheet Size: up to 8.5-inch x 14 Inches; ASIN No: B00IQBT3VW; Print Resolution: up to 4,800 x 600 dpi;
Running with The Pack:
- The M2885FW B&W Laser printer has been come up with four-in-one functionality that can produce print, copy, scan, and fax.
- Includes the latest ReCP (Render Engine for Clean Pages) technology that can quite improve your prints and scans quality.
- This versatile monochrome has provides the Samsung Mobile Print App. Just download the app and get the advantage of print, scan, and fax straight from your mobile device without needing to install a new driver or configure network settings.
- Google’s cloud-based printing capability will produce printing from anywhere. Simply connect the printer to your google cloud print account and started printing from smartphones, tablet PCs, Google Chromebooks, PC/notebooks, and other Web-connected devices
- Thank you very much for including the Near Field Communication (NFC) technology. It will be very easy to use. Just tap your NFC-enabled phone or tablet to your printer the Samsung mobile print app will automatically connect to the device.
- This monochrome laser copier has been come up with the automatic duplex capability system.
- The duplexing system will be saving on the cost of paper and be reducing the environmental impact.
- The M2885FW multi-copier has includes the Eco-Conscious system which can save toner and paper also reduce energy consumption.
- This Eco driver software saves up to 20 percent on toner by letting you remove images and text.
- It has been come up with a One-year hardware limited warranty. Now the Samsung printer will be supported by HP and providing 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support.
05. Brother Black and White Laser Printer, HLL2395DW, Flatbed Copy & Scan, Wireless Printing
The Bottom Line: This upgraded Brother HLL2395DW monochrome laser printer was developed with the busy home or small office owner in mind.
Features at a Glance:
Printer Output Types: Monochrome; The Printing Technology: Laser; Functions: print, copy and scan; Maximum Print Speed: at up to 36 ppm (pages per minutes); Maximum Paper Input Capacity: Up to 250 sheets; The Duplex Capabilities: print only; Display: Up to 2.7” LCD color touchscreen display; The NFC (Near Field Communication) technology: Available; The Operating System: Windows, Mac, Linux; The Print Media: Card stock, Envelops, Paper (plain); The Print Resolution: up to 1200 x 1200 Dpi. The Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 16.1 x 10.7 inches; Item Weight: up to 22.7 Pounds; The ASIN No: B0764NWFP8; The Standard Interfaces: The Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0; The Mobile Device Compatibility: +Wi-Fi Direct;
Running with The Pack:
- The hll2395dw multi-copier has been come up with the print, copy, and scan features.
- This innovative laser copier is conveniently equipped with a flatbed scan glass for quick copying and scanning.
- It has been providing the class-leading print speed to up to 36 pages per minute.
- This monochrome laser printer has been also come up with the 250-sheet paper tray cassette which can handle both letter and legal-sized paper.
- Providing the best mobile device compatibility as such AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint and Scan, Mopria, Cortado Workplace
- It has also available the Google Cloud-Based Print & Scan so can – Print from and scan to popular Cloud services.
- This B&W laser printer including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote.
- The wireless network connectivity allows you to submit print jobs from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablet.
- The Brother HLL2395DW has offered a One Year Hardware Limited warranty with free online calls and live chat support.
- It will be using the Brother Genuine high-yield TN 760 replacement toner cartridge which is (also compatible with TN 730 replacement toner cartridge).
06. Brother HL-L2300D Laser Printer | Best Black and White Laser Printer with Duplex Printing and better print quality
Best Laser Printers: Do you want to use Duplex Brother Printer for personal purposes or in your office? The HL-L2300 product from Brothers is reliable and affordable that will be perfect for you. Because a manual feed slot and the rear paper exit provide a path of all your printed materials. Convenient paper handling function enables. Brother HL-2300D personalized laser printer can fill all your printing needs. The complete details are given below.
The Available Features: The Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing
- If your budget is low and needs a medium-quality laser printer then it will suitable for you.
- It is a monochrome laser printer that produces a high-quality print speed.
- It produces hurry print speed at up to 27 pages per minute and the A4 2-sided print speed 13 also A4 standard speed up to 26.
- This monochrome laser printer has an available automatic document feeder that will save on paper.
- The 250 sheets front-loading paper tray cassette have come up with a letter or legal sized paper.
- Providing high-quality print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- It will be recommended monthly print volume of up to 250 to 2000 pages.
- You need to upgrade your computer or laptop to Windows 10.
- It has available High-Speed USB 2.0 Interface
- The USB Connection ensuring your office runs smoothly without any complications.
- The thickness of this printer doesn’t have Wi-Fi capability.
- It will be recommended monthly duty cycle at up to 1000 sheets and the output paper tray capacity is 100 sheets.
- This monochrome laser printer provides sharp and professional text documents.
- The Item Dimensions are 2 x 14 x 7.2 inches.
- It has available the Envelopes, Paper (plain), Labels, Fabric
The Bottom Line: The SMALL Designed Compact monochrome laser printer fits almost anywhere. So you can use it as a home office, small business, etc.
07. Brother Black and White Laser Printer, Compact All-In-One Printer, Multifunction Printer, MFCL2710DW,
The Bottom Line: This innovative black and white laser printer will perfect for small or home offices. It has been providing the class-leading print speed at up to 32 PPM.
Features at a Glance:
Printer Output Capability: Monochrome; The Color: Black; The Multifunction: Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax; Printing Technology: Laser; The Printing Media Types: Envelopes, Paper (plain), Card stock, Labels; The Printing Speed: Maximum 32 pages per minutes; Paper Input Capacity: Up to 250 Sheet; Automatic Document Feeder: 50 sheets; The Capabilities: Print Only; The Display: Two-line LCD touch panel; The Network Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0; The Printer Dimension: Up to 15.7 x 16.1 x 12.5 inches; The Item Weight: 26 pounds; The Printing Size: Up to 15.7 x 16.1 x 12.5 inches; The Paper Sheet Size: Up to 8.5 x 14; The ASIN No: B0763ZCH7K; The Toner cartridge: TN 760;
Running with The Pack:
- This black & white laser copier has been providing a class-leading print speed of up to 32 pages per minute.
- The 250-sheet front-loading paper tray cassette will improve efficiency with fewer refills and handles letter and legal sized paper.
- The card stock envelopes and paper (plain) will help you to create professional-looking documents.
- It has been engineered with up to 50 sheet automatic document feeder which helps to save time with multi-page copy, scan & fax.
- The multifarious & flexible network connectivity will provide you to wirelessly print from desktop, laptop, smartphone, and tablet.
- The Automatic dual-sided printing capability will help to save paper and toner saver mode will save on your toner cost.
- The automatic document feeder will help to increase your productivity with the multi-pages copy, fax, and scan.
- It has been using the Brother standard toner cartridge TN760 which provides up to 1200 pages print capability.
- You may also use the Brother Genuine high yield toner cartridge TN760 Which makes up to 3000 pages.
- It has been also providing a one-year hardware limited warranty with live chat support and free online calls.
08. Canon Image CLASS D1620 Multifunction, Wireless Black and White Laser Printer
The Bottom Line: The World Topper printer brand canon discovered the image class D1620 B&W printer for small to mid-size workgroups. It can balance speedy performance and minimal maintenance.
Features at a Glance:
The Printer Output Types: Monochrome; Brand: Canon; The printing Technology: Laser; The Function: Print, Copy, and scan; The Printing Speed: Up to 45 pages per minutes; The paper handling System: Up to 550 sheets (standard); The Duplex Capability: Scan Only; Network Connectivity: Wireless, printing from mobile devices; Display: up to 5” color touch screen; The Energy Consumption: up to 0.47 kWh; The Temperature: Up to 50 – 86 degree Fahrenheit; The Communication Protocol: FTP, SMB (file), SMTP, POP3, (Email); The Power Consumption: up to 1390 Watts; The Manufacturer: Canon (USA) lasers; The Product Dimension: Up to 19.4 x 18.3 x 17.8 inches; Printer Weight: 41.9 pounds; The ASIN No: B07N22V2L5
Running with the Pack:
- It has been come up with the print, copy, and scan features.
- The D1620 multifunction black and white laser printer has been providing the class-leading print speed of up to 45 pages per minute.
- The Image Class provides three years limited warranty.
- It has been using the Canon Genuine 121 toner cartridge which yields approximately 5000 pages.
- It delivers 2300 sheets paper capacity where 550 sheets standard tray, 100 sheets multipurpose trays, and 550 sheets optional trays.
- You may include also 2/3 optional paper trays in this innovative laser copier.
- This monochrome laser printer is invented for small or mid-size workgroups of up to 10 people.
- It will be allowing versatile network connectivity such as you can print from mobile devices and tablets across the Apple AirPrint and the Canon Business print App.
- It has come up with the 5″ color touchscreen display which delivers an intuitive user experience.
- The D1620 laser printers can be customized by a device administrator to simplify many daily tasks
09. Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW,
The Bottom Line: This compact laser printer will selection for small or home offices, the Brother HL-L2350DW monochrome laser printer delivers a hurry print speed up to 32 PPM.
Features at a Glance:
The Printer Output: Monochrome; Technology: Laser; Color: Black; Printing Media Types: Envelops; Network Connectivity: Wi-fi and USB 2.0; Functions: print only; The Printing Speed: Up to 32 Pages per minutes; Maximum paper Input Capacity: Up to 250 sheets; The Duplex Capabilities: Print; The Mobile Device Compatibility: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct; The Product Dimensions: Up to 14.2 x 14 x 7.2 inches; Item Weight: 15.9 pounds: The ASIN NO: B0763WDSYZ; The Toner Cartridge: TN760
Running with The Pack:
- It is the perfect solution for a busy home, office, and small business owner.
- This monochrome laser printer will fit on small desks and tight spaces.
- It will be packed with Brother’s new features and optimized for efficiency.
- Providing the class-leading print speed at up to 32 pages per minute.
- It recommends a monthly duty cycle of 15000 pages and a monthly print volume of up to 2000 pages.
- It has come up with a 250 sheet paper tray cassette that will help to improve efficiency due to less time spent refilling trays. This paper tray cassette handles both letter and legal-sized paper.
- The automatic two-sided duplex printing capability makes printing simple, fast, and efficient.
- The quality is enhanced by using Brother genuine toner cartridge (TN 760). It delivers twice print volume at a low cost.
- It infused with modern wireless technology that will permit you to print from smartphones, laptops, tablets, or desktop devices.
- The multiple network connectivity option provides USB interfaces that offer user flexibility.
- These Products Dimensions are 2 x 14 x 7.2 inches. It uses plastic materials.
- This Item Shipping weight is 15.9 pounds.
- It’s available in the toner save mode which helps to save on toner cost.
- The manual feed slot offers top quality printing on a variety of paper types and sizes.
- It also offers the additional replacement toner options for this model: TN730 standard yield (1,200 pages).
- Thanks to enabled Amazon Dash Replenishment which can measure the toner level and orders more when it getting low.
- It will be dedicated to superior customer services and stands by this product by offering a one-year limited warranty.
- It also provides free online, calls, or lives chat support for the life of your printer.
10. Canon image CLASS MF244dw Wireless, Multifunction, Duplex Black and White Laser Printer
The Bottom Line: It Will designed for small business and home offices, this B&W laser printer (image CLASS MF236n) will balance speedy performance and minimal maintenance.
Features at a Glance:
The Printing Technology: Laser; Brand: Canon; Printer Output Type: Monochrome; Available Color: Black; The Function: Print, Copy and Scan; The Printing Speed: 28 ppm (letters); Media Type: Envelopes, Paper (Plain); Duplex Capacity: Yes (print only); Network Connectivity: Wi-Fi & Wireless; Print Resolution: up to 1200 x 1200 DPI; The Operating System: Windows, Mac; Supportive Languages: UFR II LT and PCL 5E/6 languages; The Hardware Interface: Ethernet; Input Capacity: up to 250 sheets; Automatic Document Feeder: yes; The Printing Capacity: Up to 512 MB; Monthly Print Volume: up to 250-2500 pages; The Product Dimensions: at up to 14.7 x 15.4 x 14.2 inches; Printer Weight: up to 26.7 pounds; The ASIN No: B01K9L6TS6; The Toner Cartridge & Yield: TN 137 and yield up to 2400 pages; The Energy Consumption: up to 480 watts (operation) and 4.1 watts (standby).
Running with The Pack:
- The MF244dw black and white laser printer have been come up with 3 in 1 functionality which allows you to print, scan, and copy with ease.
- It has been packed with a space-saving design which makes it a great fit for your home, small office, or dorm room.
- It generates high-resolution print documents at up to 1200 x 1200 DPI and recommended monthly print volume up to 500-2500 pages.
- The user-friendly five-line Till-table black and white LCD touch panel will help you to use it ease.
- This machine will be providing the hurry print speed up to 28 ppm (pages per minute). It will take the warm-up time only 14 seconds or less from the power on. It takes only 9 seconds for the first copy.
- You can be print from Canon print Business, Apple, AirPrint, Mopria print services, and also from the Google cloud print.
- It has offered wireless network connectivity.
- The imageClass MF244dw has been come up with 250 sheets front-loading paper tray cassette and 1 sheet multipurpose tray.
- It has available the Eco-conscious system and the Energy Saver Mode uses approximately 1.3 watts of energy.
- Thank you very much for the duplexing print, copy, and scan capabilities.
- You should ensure that the scanner is always clean and use obviously the genuine OEM toner to prevent imperfections in the printing.
Read the Full Review:
Top 10 Things to Consider Before Choose a Best Black and White Printer:
Before you make your purchase, you should think about what is your primary purpose will be. Where do you want to use this printer for work? What type of documents you will need to print such as a business, office, or home? You should know more about a printer when you go to buy a printer. The following article will help you choose a printer.
Multifunction or one-way Function?
Mainly two-type laser printers are available today. One is a multifunction printer and another is a single function laser printer. Multifunction laser printer has been delivered to printing, scanning documents, making copies, sending and receiving faxes.
Most importantly the multifunction laser printers are available with either laser printing for speedy text and occasional graphics. However, the best model all-in-one printer includes flatbed scanners, Pict-Bridge-compatible USB ports.
It has been a huge memory card for quick and easy access. The Auto duplexers mode to let you save money on double-sided prints. Every multifunction printer comes with auto document feeders for walk-up scanning, faxing, and copying of multipage documents.
These all-in-one multifunction printers will be great picks for business or small office. Yet, you may want to look into other types of functions l printer. You will use this printer for only print for busy office or business and home use. This printer will give you high expeditious print jobs.
Black and White or Color?
First of all, you need to decide what is your basic need color or a monochrome printer? What type of document do you need to print? If you only need to print such as you want to create invoices and other black and white documents. Then a monochrome printer will be suitable for you. If you will also have a need to print color documents as much photo scans and more. Then the color printer will perfect for you. Now you can choose according to your needs.
Paper Handling System:
Most popular printers will handle the paper with on A4 & A3 size paper. This printer will include various types of paper to the standard and optional input- and output-tray capacity. It also manages paper size and thickness. Commonly a laser printer, print on standard paper adjustable with the letter and legal sized. If it includes the multi-purpose paper tray you should check the paperweight. That can help you to save on time to print. Sometimes you may have to need a busy print for your office or business.
Huge Paper Tray Cassette of Laser Printers:
You should check the paper input and output capacity before buy. At least 100 sheet input and output capacity will better for personal use. Many printers are offered to 250 sheets of paper tray capacity. At the same time, you should give concern about other paper handling characteristics.
It can include the ability of the printer to print on both side’s duplex print. This is also available as an automatic document feeder (ADF) with a multi-page document of scan and copy.
Universal Serial Bus (USB) is truly universal. All these printers are now using the USB 2.0 port. It is standard but for office environment also allows the key type of connectivity you should look for is Ethernet. Furthermore, you can be connected with a router and share it among the workers in your office.
Just installed your printer’s driver to connected with all on computers for easy access. Would you like to set up the wireless network connectivity in your printer? The wireless up to 802.11b / g / n is available for connectivity.
Furthermore, Wi-Fi Direct capability helps you to communicate with mobile devices. You can print directly from your mobile devices by download print via an app. The NFC (Near Field Communication) technology allowing the direct connection to be set up by placing the device on the printer to pair it.
Many printers are supported by cloud services today. It can be easier to print from places such as Google Docs, Dropbox, OneDrive, and other online services.
Maybe some model laser printer cost is very low these days in initial. You need to be aware of the overall total cost. You will face some of the costs such as the toner replacement cost. The other consumables as much as a fuser the unit that fixes the toner to the paper.
The drum unit cost which transfers the toner onto the paper is also associated with the printer. You can buy that printer by using the High-yield Toner Cartridge. It will offer a better overall cost per print and a longer duration before the toner needs to be replenished.
Power Consumption and Noise Emissions:
Some of your things should look very well When you will go to buying a big laser printer. Unless you see the printer in action at a showroom with a low noise floor. It will hard to evaluate noise emissions. Some popular printer manufacturers provide the list of noise levels for a different level.
It helps to know how loud it will be when setting up in your environment. Power consumption should also be a consideration. Conspicuously, the deep sleep mode power consumption will best for you. You can also use the Energy Star compliant power consumption model.
About the Duty Cycle:
The printer’s duty cycle means the number of pages that the printer is rated as being able to print on a monthly basis. You should take note of your monthly print volume. The average duty cycle print volume statistics are included in the specification of each printer.
If you will be doing a large volume printing every day you should be looked at the rating. Laser printer’s rating can be anything from 1k to 10k pages and more. You can buy according to your needs.
The Memory and Processor:
It is very important to know about printer memory. You should know a laser printer is page printers. It will need to hold an entire page in memory so it can image the whole thing at once. While you printing from graphics and design applications, especially the PCL or PostScript languages are using for printing, you just need space to keep safe print information as it is converted.
It’s not easy to find out the compare processors between laser printers. The speed of processors megahertz can give a good indication of the power. Some of the printers are providing the processors speed up to 800 MHz or more.
Easy of Use:
The best laser printer always provides a very simple and effortless print set up. Most noteworthy, it will automatically detect your wireless or wired network connectivity. It offers to print directly services. If your printer is Wi-Fi direct compatible, you can be print without a router.
Most of the laser printers have used the touchscreen display. The touch panel helps to easy to navigate a printer’s menu system. It has built-in access to apps that will require the user to punch in their login details. Ease of use can also provide the automatic toner cartridges changed.
How Installation Process:
A typical printer for an office can be weighty. It will be very difficult to move around and you need the help of another person. You should consider the printer size and where you will be installing it. You should need to know how it installs to its toner cartridges and load paper.
Some Advantages & Disadvantages Laser Printer:
Probably you will be very happy with a laser printer. They are creating a sharp and clean text quality printer. The color best ones print beautiful color graphics. The laser printer uses the process of electrophotography and xerography to create images on paper. The Laser Printer Reviews are given below the advantage of the Laser printer.
It is Incredibly Fast:
Laser printers are well known as the best speed printer. A monochrome or a black and white laser printer provides the class-leading print speed. On average, printers are capable of tossing out around 28 to 40 papers per minute. Some printers are able to print faster than that. It is quick enough to handle all of the demands of a busy workplace. The increased speed will be reflected in the price tag.
Huge Print Volume (Monthly):
A good cheap laser printer provides the best print volume per month. On average laser printer can churn out 2000 pages per month on a regular basis. If you have to need more print, you can use A business-class laser printer.
Crisp Text and Sharp Graphics:
a laser printer is so special for its extraordinary crisp and dark text. When It producing a text document that is celebrated for their accuracy and clarity. A laser printer can not provide the gorgeous graphics and photos as an inkjet printer.
Now some good laser printer delivers on graphics that look perfectly fine for internal office use. The latest laser printers are getting much better at printing photographs and color graphics.
Good Paper Capacity:
They are providing the best paper tray capacity. A cheap laser printer delivers to 250 sheets or less. A business-class laser printer can hold more than 500 sheets with paper drawers. They also available the 50 sheets automatic document feeder. That will helps you to save time and provides low costs print.
Ease of Connectivity:
More than a laser printer is offering wireless and Universal Serial Bus (USB) connectivity. These connectivity options are so easy to set up with your printer. You can print from the compatibility of your mobile device. The laser printer also available the print from Laptops and Tablets.
If you have to buy an inkjet printer that will be more expensive for replacement or toner cartridge. But a laser printer offers to a great page yield and expensive as an inkjet printer. Average toner cartridge up to 1000 sheets in a case. It is really cost-effective, particularly when you print a lot.
Disadvantages of Laser Printer:
You should be aware of before choosing to make a purchase of a laser printer. Because of as with all types of printer, laser machines do have their disadvantages.
- Very Excessive to Buy: Although you have to buy a decent laser printer under 200 dollars, the price is not as affordable as some inkjet printers. Some color laser printers are more expensive than an inkjet printer. it is hard to buy for many buyers.
- It is Not Best for Photos: The laser printer has been coming to the market in a long way. Although it has greatly improved in terms of the full-color print. Until it will fail while printing photographs. An inkjet printer can layer and blend the color using liquid ink dots but a laser is limited to a single layer of color toner.
- Huge Sizes: A laser printer is still big rather than inkjet. For the office and other workspaces, it is like to be an issue. But for the home users with limited spaces may want to consider alternatives. The domestic users should be facing some problem for tight species.
HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn – Old Version Black and White Laser Printer
Do you need HP LaserJet Pro? This is the quickest laser printing for a small office. Share the printer in a small office using built-in Ethernet networking. It is having a 10-sheet preference input slot. Save three times the paper, energy, and money. It automatically saves paper with two-sided print. The complete details are given below.
The Available Features: HP Laserjet Pro P1606dn Printer
- This old version monochrome laser printer will perfect choices for small office use.
- This provides hurry print speed at up to 26 pages per minute (letter) and 25 pages per minute (A4).
- It starts printing with instant-on technology.
- It using the 250 sheets of front-loading paper tray cassette and also available the 10-sheet priority input slot.
- This monochrome laser printer will save you three times which are paper, energy, and money.
- The automatic two-sided duplex print capability will save your paper.
- Advanced Instant-on technology provides you to save energy.
- The Auto-on/ Auto-off technology also helps you to save on money.
- It will be providing professional and cost-effective laser printing technology.
- It delivers professional-quality business prints with bold, crisp text and sharp images.
- This monochrome laser printer has made the built-in Ethernet.
- You can print from almost everywhere with HP ePrint. You can also print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
- It is a spaces saver printer with a “quiet” mode and also reduces sound noise with an ultra-compact.
- It provides a One-year limited Hardware warranty with US-based customer services 24-hours and 7 days a week.
- The printer’s dimensions are 18 x 15.24 x 9.69 inches.
- Its shipping weight is 15.4 lbs. the print resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi.
Canon imageCLASS MF249dw Wireless, Multifunction, Black and White Laser Printer
Hey, are you looking for a casual wireless and multifunction printer to perform your official work with a short time? This product offers customers updating their drivers/software from the Canon site directly. By using all the one function you can easily print, scan copy, and fax. Connect your mobile devices without router easily using a Wi-Fi connection. The complete details are given below:
The Available Features: Canon imageCLASS MF249dw Wireless, Multifunction, Duplex Laser Printer
- It is a multifunction all-in-one monochrome laser printer. it has available the print, copy, scan, and fax features.
- It provides professional-quality text documents with the hurried print speed at up to 28 pages per minute.
- The all duplexing mode right out of the allows you to save on paper and related costs.
- It has available a 6-line huge touchscreen display that allows navigating through the menu seamlessly.
- It has been come up with multiple wireless network connectivity.
- This monochrome laser copier allows you to wirelessly print from everywhere in your home and office.
- It has made also built-in wi-fi direct connection and enabled easy connection to mobile devices without using a router.
- The mobile device’s compatibility is Apple AirPrint, Morea Print Service, and Google Cloud Print.
- You can be scan a hardcopy by using the Canon business print apps.
- It supported the host-based UFR II LT and PCL 5E/6 languages to provide printing versatility.
- The advantages of this printer You can also send scanned documents and forward received faxes through email or file server.
- It has come with the 250 sheets front-loading paper tray cassette and 1 sheet of the multipurpose tray.
- It uses less than 2 watts of energy in wireless, energy saver mode, helping you save money on energy costs.
- This laser printer using the Canon Genuine toner Cartridge 137 (yields 2,400 pages, ISO / IEC Standard
- You can update your driver and software from the Canon site.
- These printer dimensions are 9 x 15.4 x 14.2 inches.
- The product weight is 28.9 pounds and the shipping weight is 37.4 pounds.
All the above-mentioned products are select for personal purposes. The advantage of using laser printers is that it produces high-quality print very fast. Furthermore, the disadvantage is that laser printers are very expensive. The laser printers are more suitable to print text and graphics.
The laser printer makes scanning a laser beam behind a drum inside the printer. Laser printers work faster, they don’t take time to heat. Although the toner’s run is cheap and the initial cost for printing. There are so many laser printers in the market. In general, laser printers are larger and heavier than their inkjet front. Static electricity attracts a type of padded ink in front of the surface.
Laser printers are faster than inkjets because they transfer the pigment to the paper with electric pulses. Also, you can print colorful documents with a laser printer in an easy way. Depending on your usage, the power of the cartridge should be 3-6 months or more. Toner cartridge works better for intermediate use than ink cartridges. Consequently, all the products I’ve selected will help you to choose your desired one.